With over twenty years in business we have the experience to take on even the largest and most difficult pools. Our pool fill in/pool removal service consists of complete removal of all parts of the old pool; the concrete walls are collapsed, pool coping is removed, and of course dirt is brought in to fill the hole. Using a reputable company like Grillo Services can help to assure you that the job will done right.
Benefits of filling in your pool:
- Create a more aesthetically pleasing yard without the eyesore of a deteriorating pool
- Free up space for entertaining
- Pay a fraction of the cost of a pool remodel by filling it in
- Peace of mind without the liability of an injury or drowning
- Lower electric bills
- Pools turn off 50% of potential buyers when selling
This customer was tired of the upkeep of an aging pool. Besides that it was taking up their entire backyard leaving them with little functional space.
The difference is dramatic. All the bland concrete is gone and the sod provides an instant lush lawn.
Now that you’ve seen what we are capable of we would love to help you with your project. We are fully insured and I have a list of happy customers who can answer questions about the work we have performed for them. I will also be happy to provide free pool removal quotes and advice to anyone that needs either.
I can be reached by email or phone:
I look forward to hearing from you,
Related Pool Removal Links: